Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Racewalking?

Though I really want to be able to run like I used to (and I am bummed that I am not going to be in shape to place in a 2 mile competition near my parents' home this year), the post-pregnancy bladder woes have me worried that I will never be the same runner again. I'm curious about racewalking, though. I dabbled in it in AAU in high school, but never really got the form down. It seems to really work the shins and other areas important to Irish dance, and it wouldn't be as high of impact. I wonder how I would get the correct form, and what races would distinguish between racewalk and other walk/jog/run competitors (I always do better when I have competition). In other news, I've lost a pound, and dance night is tomorrow, so perhaps I will post again soon. 'Til then, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment